Welcome to RENAC
Royal Eswatini National Airways Corporation (RENAC) was established in 1978. RENAC offers charter brokerage services, ground-handling services and operates two travel agency offices in Mbabane and Matsapha. The Corporation has a good record in handling aircraft of all sizes. To find out more about our services and capabilities, please contact us @ +268 2518 1500.
Capt. President Qiniso Dhlamini
FROM THE OFFICE OF THE CHIEF EXECUTIVE
Dear Esteemed Clients and Stakeholders
The world is under pressure and battling across all fronts from the invisible enemy we have all come to know about, the COVID 19 virus.
Given the global response to this pandemic whereby countries closed their borders and there is no demand for air travel in most markets, we at RENAC responded accordingly by adopting the required health measures to prevent the spread of the virus and its related infections.
Our business units remain operative during this critical period, offering the required essential services. In particular:
- Our charter services are available 24/7 offering mostly international repatriation and medical flights, as well as essential cargo flights.
- Our travel agency is open to assist clients needing to make changes to their flight itineraries in response to their disrupted air travel services, complying with applicable fare rules and directives issued by respective airlines
- Through our ground handling business unit at King Mswati III International Airport we remain at your service, assisting and handling flights in need. King Mswati III International Airport remains available to international flights as the best alternative landing option in the Southern Africa region. Applications for landing permits may be processed through the RENAC ground handling office.
We are happy to have been of assistance by handling a number of flights since most countries in the region closed their borders, among them big aircraft inclusive of the Boeing B787’ offering full services. Our ground handling service includes supply of jet fuel.
The health and wellbeing of our clients, employees and of all our other stakeholders is of paramount importance to us at RENAC, to this end we operate making sure that the prescribed health and preventative measures are adopted and enforced at all touch points. While doing everything, we can to provide a safe and bio-secure environment, we urge our clients to practice good personal hygiene etiquette, that is;
- Social distancing,
- Wearing face masks,
- Frequently sanitising or washing with recommended sanitizers,
- Avoid touching mouths, noses, eyes and other people,
- Avoiding non-essential visits or travels outside homes.
Royal Eswatini National Airways Corporation (RENAC) acknowledges that restrictions are being lifted partially in some regions and we anticipate on the opening of international borders. In the meantime we are focusing and available to assist with repatriation flights and special charter flights.
Once again, I wish to state that RENAC has implemented all of the necessary effective sanitisation and distancing measures to stop the transmission of the COVID-19 virus while travelling or in RENAC premises. RENAC will continue to monitor the situation and where feasible provide updates as soon as we are in position to start with some of our commercial operations.